TOP 10 MAKEUP TIPS
BY CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST
Do you want dewy-skinned, lip-pouting, red carpet A-Lister makeup? Then look no further as I’m sharing my Top 10 MakeUp Tips , the tricks of my trade for a flawless finish and shop my product picks, below.
Top 10 Tips
- Always start with eyes and use an eye-primer as a base for eye shadow.
- Apply your foundation or concealer after your eye makeup otherwise you’ll end up wiping it off along with any loose eye shadow powder.
- Don’t overload on powder whether for eyes, brows or contouring. Use the back of your hand like a palette for your brush, tapping off any excess.
- For smokey eyes use three different shades blending them together with the darkest in the crease, corner and under the eye.
- Use lash curlers, they really do lift and open up the eyes. Then apply mascara from the base to the tip using a zig zag motion.
- If using false eyelashes make sure the glue is a bit tacky and apply downwards into the lash line rather than the eyelid.
- Always, always blend whether for eye-shadows, highlighter, concealer or face contouring.
- To create the illusion of full lips, use a light nude shade in the centre and a darker shade on the outside. Never go over the lip line.
- Add a dab of highlighter to emphaise the cupid’s bow above the lips.
- Less is always more for any makeup. Start with less and only add more, if required, for example to glamorise day into evening makeup.