Face Shape Tips
BY ROYAL AND CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST
Richard’s Top Tips
- Fringes suit most people. If you have a round face, go for a long fringe on the side; a straight-across fringe will only accentuate the roundness of your face.
- Long face: fringes straight across are better as they will create the illusion of a rounder face.
- Long hair tends to suit people with rounder faces
- Short hair usually works better on people with more petite features
- Chin-length bobs are always a no-no for people with round faces
- Bobs of different lengths tend to suit people with a squarer jaw
- Remember, having a fringe – especially a long choppy one – can completely change your look without totally restyling your hair.